Emang cuma orang Singapore aja, yang punya versi bahasa inggris sendiri... Singlish....
Indonesia juga punya... banyak macamnya lagi.
Dibawah ini adalah contohnya....Jakartenglish
– Jakarte English is marked by the 'sih', 'deh', 'dong', 'nih', etc
- That book is very good, deh.
- Can you speak english? ... yeah a little sih I can!
- Use my money first nih..
- Give me more dong..
- How sih? Little little angry..Sundanglish
is also available such as 'atuh', 'euy', 'mah'
- Well, if that kind, it pretty so-so atuh
- It can't be that way euy..
- I am mah, not like that... anything else?Javelish..
The typical Javanese language: 'lho', 'lha', 'tho', 'kok', 'ki', etc
- Lho, I already bought that book!
- Kok, buying again?
- I told you many times 'tho' !
- Lha, I didn't know tho yo... how ki !?
- Don't be like that, no....!?Other exclamation words of Java
: 'wo_', 'wah', 'wé_', 'jian', and 'jé_'
- Wé_ lha this book is mine jé...!
- Wo_, only like that tho!
- Wah, expensive, tho?
- Jian, Vera is beautiful tenan.Surobenglish
is marked by 'tah' and the famous word is 'diancuk'
-Do you feel sick, tah ?
-Diancuk... he took my money !
There are also abundant 'sound effect'
in Javanese language.
- Suddenly, mak bedhengus Curtis appeared
- My head feels pain, mak cleng!
- Mak tlepok, I got a manggo !
- My chicken is suddenly died, mak cekengkeng
- Mak gedebug, Mas Oji fell down.
- Mak jegagik.... Oh, trondholo